Ohio Cat’s Certified Rebuild program is an economical solution to extend the life of your Cat® equipment. Cat equipment is built to be rebuilt, and our Certified Rebuilds provide a like-new machine with the latest technology and engineering updates. Rebuilt machines come with a new warranty, hour meter and serial number at a fraction of the cost of a new machine.
If you’re looking for a power-train rebuild, Ohio CAT can give your machine a second life as well with the Caterpillar Certified Power Train Rebuild program. For maximum productivity, improved reliability and durability, this is another cost-effective solution providing similar new-machine warranty and power train coverage. This process incorporates critical engineering improvements and restores your Cat power train to like-new performance.
Contact your local Ohio CAT Parts and Service Sales Rep (PSSR) to help you determine the best solution based on your application and budget.
Cat Certified Rebuild Advantages:
- Frame up restoration with every component either restored or replaced
- 7000 parts are repaired, replaced, or reconditioned in a typical total machine rebuild
- More than 350 tests/inspections are performed during the Cat Certified Rebuild
- Machine is completely repainted and new decals are installed
- Emission upgrades (Tier IV) are also available presenting a viable alternative to new machines in emission regulated areas
- Service work performed by Ohio CAT factory- trained technicians
Cat Certified Power Train Rebuild Advantages:
- Power train restored to like-new condition
- Engine, transmission, final drive, axle, torque converter, and radiator covered
- More than 200 tests and inspections of power train components
- Replacement or reconditioning of approximately 3000 genuine Cat parts, including power train electrical switches, sending units, sensors, electronic control modules, engine wiring harnesses, bearings, gaskets, seals, and coolant hoses.
- 3 Year of 5,000 hour warranty
- Service work performed by Ohio CAT factory-trained technicians