General Construction Equipment Lease Offers
Dig in with a new 2019 Cat® D6K2 XL, D6K2 LGP or 315FL.
These lease options are designed to get you running quickly on new projects this year. SAVE NOW with this 36-month Cat Value Option Lease on these 2019 machines! Don’t wait – these special lease rates are for a limited time while inventory lasts. Complete the form on this page or contact your sales rep today to learn more.
Lease a new 2019 D6K2 XL
Lease a new 2019 315FL
The Cat® 315FL excavator is a productive and highly versatile solution for your medium duty applications. Its compact radius design allows you to work in tight spaces without compromising performance. The powerful hydraulic system increases productivity, making the 315F excavator a top performer in the 15-ton size class.
The D6K2 dozer is smarter and more efficient than ever. It comes equipped with GRADE technologies like Slope Assist and GRADE with 3D to make it easier for even less experienced operators to get more quality work done in less time. Plus, Eco Modes and a new power train deliver up to 17 percent more fuel efficiency, while providing superior maneuverability, faster steering response and greater capability to utilize full blade loads. This dozer also retains its optimal balance and undercarriage design for outstanding performance in finish grading applications.
The Cat® D6K2 Track-Type Tractor delivers unmatched finish grading performance and improved fuel economy and productivity
- Best finish grading: New Stable Blade Control technology complements operator blade control input, making it the best finish grading tractor in the industry.
- Improved Fuel Economy: Eco Modes, both forward and/or reverse, improve fuel economy up to 22% depending on the applications for lower operating costs.
- Less track slip: Hydrostatic drive with Traction Control reduces track slip at maximum load.
- Improved Productivity: New wider blades allow more ground to be covered in one pass and provide up to 8 % productivity improvement in slot dozing applications.
- New manual adjustable pitch allows the operator to control blade pitch fore/aft for maximum productivity in various material conditions.