Introducing SOS Reporting Services in My.Cat.com
SOS Services has moved! The site looks different, but the functionality is similar.
Samples- Use the samples section to:
- View current and historical sample results and interpretations
- Download sample reports
- Close samples
- Report actions on samples
- Send emails
- Download historical sample results for a component
- Create graphs
By using Ohio Cat’s SOS program, including oil, coolant and fuel analysis, you will keep your equipment running at peak performance.
For more information, view the following resources.
- Listen to the Lifeblood of Your Machine
- How to take a good oil sample
- My.Cat.Com – Using the Samples page
- My.Cat.Com – Using the Fleet Page
For access to My.Cat.com contact:
Lab results can be mailed or emailed if you are unable to access them.
You can contact the lab for assistance with your results and any questions you may have.
Lead Lab Technician
Or email us at email@example.com