Generator Repair & Maintenance Service
The Right Maintenance Ensures Power When You Need It.
Ohio CAT Protection Programs:
Our Preventative Maintenance (PM) service plans provide comprehensive maintenance and record keeping for your engine or generating system. Our factory-trained technicians offer PM services on ALL MAKES AND MODELS. At the core of our PM programs is our complete 90-point service which provides a valuable maintenance record of your generating system. We follow the highest standards, including those from Caterpillar as well as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 110 standards to ensure your safety and satisfaction. We also offer monthly, quarterly and annual services, as well as customized services to meet your needs.
The Ohio CAT Power Systems Division has a longstanding reputation for outstanding service every step of the way. We are are adept at solving complex logistical challenges, and our technicians receive extensive training and have access to sophisticated diagnostic programs. You can rest assured that when your business needs backup power, you can rely on Cat Power.
Contact your nearest Power Systems location for more information: Power Systems Locations
Service and Support for Your Prime/Continuous/Standby Generator
Whatever your application, you can count on Ohio CAT to deliver world-class support for as long as you own your generator. This includes:
- Helping you assess your power needs and the logistics of your installation to determine the optimal generator unit
- Putting together a complete package consisting of the generator itself as well as all necessary switchgear and other hardware
- Arranging delivery to your location and providing assistance with installation, commissioning and new equipment orientation
- Consulting on generator safety codes and noise bylaw requirements
- Performing comprehensive testing to confirm its proper operation
- Providing safety training for your crew
- Ongoing support to perform load bank testing and other preventive maintenance as required
- Responding quickly in the event of an emergency with on-site repairs and service