We know sometimes it just makes sense for you to do your own maintenance or repairs. That’s why Ohio Cat now offers Cat® Self-Service Options in our broad range of repair options. These packaged solutions give you everything you need to do the work yourself, in your shop or in the field.
Because we know how precious your time is, we want to make sure you have everything you need to repair it yourself on your schedule, and do things right the first time, every step of the way. Here’s how you can save yourself time and effort when maintenance and repairs are due.
CAT SELF-SERVICE OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Genuine Cat Parts backed by our standard Cat warranty.
- Service Instructions including safety and cleanliness guidelines.
- Recommended Tooling with options to purchase.
- Technical Support from our experts here at Ohio Cat.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Go to PARTS.CAT.COM/OHIO to begin your order experience. More than 5,000 Self-Service Options are available at your fingertips.
- From the homepage, enter your machine’s model number in the “ADD EQUIPMENT” block next to the search bar. Be sure to add the serial number of your machine – this allows you to access your needs quicker for the future.
- Once your machine is added, click on the three dots to expand the menu options, and select “SHOP PARTS.”
- You will now be on your machine model’s page, where you can select the Self-Service Option you need for more details such as average repair time, skill level, and more.
- Once you’ve made your Self-Service selection, you will receive:
- Your detailed, custom step-by-step instructions manual via email
- Relevant tooling suggestions to complete the repair, with options to purchase.
Already have some parts or recommended tooling? No worries, purchase only what you need to keep your machine performing at its best.
Online Cat Self-Service Options make it easier to repair from start to finish, and get you back on the job in no time. These Self-Service Options are wide-ranging, easy to order, and backed by extensive technical support.
Connect with us today to learn more or visit the button below to learn about the Cat Self-Service Option that best meets your maintenance needs.