CHOOSING CAT EQUIPMENT WAS A SMART INVESTMENT.
NOW, MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
When you choose Caterpillar, you get equipment and components that are built to perform not for one lifetime, but for multiple lifetimes. Don’t let that extra value go to waste. Take advantage of the Cat® Certified Rebuild Program and return your end-of-life machines, systems, and components to like-new condition—at a fraction of the cost of buying new.
Ohio Cat’s Certified Rebuild program is an economical solution to extend the life of your Cat® equipment. Cat equipment is built to be rebuilt, and our Certified Rebuilds provide a like-new machine with the latest technology and engineering updates. Rebuilt machines come with a new warranty, hour meter and serial number at a fraction of the cost of a new machine.
If you’re looking for a power-train rebuild, Ohio CAT can give your machine a second life as well with the Caterpillar Certified Power Train Rebuild program. For maximum productivity, improved reliability and durability, this is another cost-effective solution providing similar new-machine warranty and power train coverage. This process incorporates critical engineering improvements and restores your Cat power train to like-new performance.
Contact your local Ohio CAT Parts and Service Sales Rep (PSSR) to help you determine the best solution based on your application and budget.
Cat Certified Rebuild Advantages:
- Frame up restoration with every component either restored or replaced
- 7000 parts are repaired, replaced, or reconditioned in a typical total machine rebuild
- More than 350 tests/inspections are performed during the Cat Certified Rebuild
- Machine is completely repainted and new decals are installed
- Emission upgrades (Tier IV) are also available presenting a viable alternative to new machines in emission regulated areas
- Service work performed by Ohio CAT factory- trained technicians
Cat Certified Power Train Rebuild Advantages:
- Power train restored to like-new condition
- Engine, transmission, final drive, axle, torque converter, and radiator covered
- More than 200 tests and inspections of power train components
- Replacement or reconditioning of approximately 3000 genuine Cat parts, including power train electrical switches, sending units, sensors, electronic control modules, engine wiring harnesses, bearings, gaskets, seals, and coolant hoses.
- 3 Year of 5,000 hour warranty
- Service work performed by Ohio CAT factory-trained technicians