Cat® Marine Engine Repair & Service
A well-maintained marine engine lowers operating costs and adds years to the life of your vessel. Keep your marine equipment running its best with expert support from the service team at Ohio Cat, the authorized marine engine repair and service provider for Cat marine engines.
Ohio Cat – supplier of Cat® marine engines and generators:
- Propulsion and auxiliary power engines ranging from 280 bhp (208bkW) to 7268 bhp (5420 bkW)
- Generator packages ranging from 11 ekW to 2237 ekW
Cat® marine engines are used worldwide in a variety of applications, including:
- Cargo Transport
- Tug, Salvage and Dredging
- Cruise and Ferry Lines
- Patrol Boats
- Yachting and Sport Fishing
- Commercial Fishing
Services available include:
- CAT Marine Engine Repair and Service
- Preventative Maintenance
- Consultation, Specification and Engineering
- On-Staff Caterpillar 3600 Series Commissioning Engineer??
- 24 Hour Emergency Service is available
- 24 Hour Marine engine parts ordering through our online Cat Parts Store.
Cat® Certified Marine Engine Rebuild is a program where Cat 3500 or 3600 engines can be rebuilt for a second life at a fraction of the cost of an engine replacement, protecting your investment. Rebuild specifications meet all Caterpillar standards, providing the quality customers expect.
Scheduled Oil Sampling (SOS):
The oil in your marine engine can provide a close up look at its health. Through the Caterpillar Scheduled Oil Sampling (SOS) protocol, Ohio Cat can monitor important trends in your engine oil and fluids, including the presence of wear metals and other contaminants. As parts of your engine age, they release metal particulate into your oil and fluids. By monitoring the level of these particles, we can obtain an accurate picture of how much life your various marine engine components have left. This allows you to schedule maintenance more effectively and to save money by preventing you from prematurely replacing usable parts. Oil samples collected from a Caterpillar marine engine can be dropped off at any of our locations for immediate testing.
Contact your nearest Power Systems location for more information: Power Systems Locations