750 HAF Portable Air Compressor Rental (150 PSI after cooled, and filtered)
The System Goes Anywhere
Air compressor rental sytems from Ohio CAT are designed to go anywhere. From manufacturing plants to construction sites, the system provides “instant” instrument quality air in any work setting.
The system uses no air to operate the aftercooler or filter system. Therefore none of the system’s air is consumed or lost.
The system meets EPA noise regulations of 76 dBA @ 7m.
No special set-up or preparation is necessary at the work site. Normal start/run procedure is all that is required to obtain instrument quality air. Easy-to-operate valves allow the compressor to be used for both instrument quality air (A) and standard air (B). A–Instrument Quality Air Particles <0.01 micron, Oil content<0.01 micron
B–Standard Air Not aftercooled or filtered A B.
Model: 750 HAF
Air Output: 750 cfm
Rated Pressure: 150 psig
Fuel Tank Capacity: 120
Working Weight (lbs): 10,600 lbs
L: 15’ 9” W: 7’ 2” H: 6’ 9”
Fuel Consumption (GPH): 11.6
Package Design Features of the 750 HAF Air Compressor Rental Unit:• Dependable Rotary Screw Compressor
• Single-stage, fluid flooded, with cast iron housing.
• Ample, Pad-Lockable Service Doors
• Front, side and rear doors provide easy access.
• 0 to 100% Capacity Control
• Automatic inlet valve and unloaded starting.
• Two-Stage DryType Air Filters with Safety Element
• Positioned to draw cool outside air.
• AWF Compressor Fluid
• Provides faster, easier cold weather startups. Tolerates and separates water easily. Reduced fluid carryover extends filter life.
COMPASS® Controller indicates:
- Discharge pressure
- Discharge temperature
- Ambient air temperature
- Separator restriction
- Aftercooler air temperature and louver activation
- Engine speed
- Hours of operation
- Engine coolant temperature
- Engine coolant level
- Fuel level
- Fuel usage rate
- Fuel pressure
- Fuel temperature
- Percent engine load
- Engine air temperature
- Engine oil pressure
- Compressor and engine status
- Air-Powered Controls, Valves, Dampers & Cylinders
- General Purpose Construction Air
- General Purpose Plant Air
- Mining and Drilling Applications
- Painting and Sandblasting
- Pneumatic Material Transfer
- Sewer Cleaning
- Irrigation Blowouts / Winterization
- Air for oil Refinery Turnarounds
- Air for Catalyst Crackers, Oil Refinery
- Pneumatic Fans in Mines
- Blasthole Drilling for General Quarry Work
- Pipeline Pressure Testing and Dewatering
- Painting and Sandblasting
- Graffiti Removal
- Amusement Parks (air brakes for rides, and general park air)
- Application of Gunnite for Pool Deck Resurfacing
- Paint Striping Machines for Highways
- Pneumatic Driven Paper Mill Rollers
- Railroad Spike Driving
- Pile Driving for Bridge Decks
- Primary feed air for Nitrogen Generating Equipment
- Primary feed into Nitrogen Foam units for Firefighting
- Power Plant Soot Blowing of Coal Fired Boiler Tubes
For more information or assistance from a rental representative, call 800-637-5000.